[pianotech] "...worthless"???

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 6 18:57:15 MST 2012

David,
Your points are well taken and accepted.<G> Please fill me in on the
"evolution" of this particular "list", as I'm totally in the dark as to
it's instigator/developer/maintainer, lo these many years. At one time, I
thought it was Newton Hunt who did it. Now, I,m unsure. Nonetheless, any
and all who abide and submit here, are equal in my eyes.(but, how much do I
count?<G>) As for others, (mostly hierarchy, imo), there seems to be much
that they unduely take credit for. My take on it: If it ain't
busted...leave it alone!!
I'm done.
Joe

WORTHLESS