[pianotech] Providing Options - Was Spinet Repetition Problems

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat Jan 7 08:48:17 MST 2012

>>Sorry if my comment struck you the wrong way, Dean.

No worries, Chuck. I was only on my second cup of coffee.

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/PianoRebuilderscom/137780082943148>
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____