[pianotech] more fun with lead key weights

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sat Jan 7 15:24:33 MST 2012

Dean,
  I'm not usually the poster child for shop safety but since I still have all my digits --knock on MDF-- I'll chime in on your picture.
    Aside from the setup, That watch seems to have something hanging from the clasp. Maybe it's an illusion ,but jewelry and long sleeves are best avoided around the table saw. I'm sure I've violated this rule myself , but it's worth mentioning.
         Nice solution in any case to your problem,
 Tom D.