[pianotech] Fwd: Job Opportunity as Piano Technician in unique Piano Company in Dubai, UAERe:

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sun Jan 8 13:54:32 MST 2012

UBC also didn't say the compensation.  BC is verrrry expensive to live
there.  I would want to know before even considering.

Paul

From:
David Boyce <David at piano.plus.com>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
01/08/2012 01:15 PM
Re: [pianotech] Fwd: Job Opportunity as Piano Technician in unique Piano
Company in Dubai, UAERe:

Yes, I got that Job Opportunity email too.

Seems odd that it doesn't make any mention at all of the financial
compensation. Also that it speaks of a piano manufacturer. Manufacturing
pianos in Dubai?  Nor does a Google search for Luxury Piano Dubai or
luxurypianodubai yield any likely website.  Also there is no mention of a
city location in Dubai.  And just a gmail email address?

Can't help feeling that it seems a little shady. Would a reputable
company, even a reputable recruiting company advertising for a reputable
client, not be more upfront with information?

Also it was ostensibly first posted in June last year. Where was it
posted?

I dunno......

Best regards,

David