[pianotech] piano stability or the piano

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:31:52 MST 2012

Thanks everyone who responded, too  many to list :-)  I sure apreciate it.

The piano is part of the list of pianos to be tuned in the tuning bid for the school district.  I was told that the auditorium is warm all the time, but I forgot to ask if the heat was turned off during the christmas break.  that alone can send the tuning south.  I also tole the secretary that the piano was a good canidate for rebuilding, but I wouldn't put money into a Henry F Miller if I were the school system.  I love the idea of measuring humidity temprature. I imagine I can get one of these fro Schaff correct?  I'm going to check and get me an early birthday present real early since it's not until July.

I'll let you guys know what I found out on Thursday. It might just need a touch up. Thanks again everyone. You guys are great!!
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com