[pianotech] Website Bibliography

Byeway222 at aol.com Byeway222 at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 18:16:53 MST 2012

Thanks for presenting this list of books with your very concise and erudite
 comments, all of which I agree with.   Certainly, the two recent  American
publications 'Under the Lid' and 'Hammer Voicing' are a real  breakthrough
but I still await a really detailed tome (and it will be a  tome!) on
regulation and touch on grand pianos.   The problem with  this is that almost
every step in procedure often warrants volumes  of footnotes before safely
proceeding to next step.

One book which is missing here is Wainwright's  'History of  Broadwood'.
I really could kick myself for having lent out  this book a few years ago
and totally forgotten where it's gone.  It is a  really superb book covering
the social and technical developments of this famous  family.

Keep up your good work David!

Richard Kuhnel