[pianotech] Website Bibliography

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Mon Jan 16 04:20:47 MST 2012

Paul (and anyone else), please feel free to link!

My feeling is that it can only do good, to link to other websites that
clients and other people browsing might find interesting. It implies a
feeling of community, I think (which indeed we have in this List), and
should present no problems where we are not competing in the same
geographical market!

How do others feel, about people linking to your website?

Best regards,

David.
www.davidboyce.co.uk