[pianotech] WNG jack don't come back no more, no more, no more.....

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Jan 19 07:03:50 MST 2012

I'm having trouble understanding so I'm going to risk asking a stupid
question. Could you or someone explain why the too heavy spring could be the
problem? I understood the complaint to be the jack would not slip under the
knuckle. Seems like too much rep spring tension would assist in holding the
rep lever high to make it easier for jack to return, not more difficult.

Thanks in advance.

Dean

Dean W May (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802