[pianotech] DC, Marshall Gisondi, David Skolnick

Ruth Phillips ruth at alliedpiano.com
Fri Jan 20 12:47:32 MST 2012

David, thank you for your thorough post.  I just got a note from Marshall
where he said he posted a question to the list, so I looked it up and found
his and yours.  I have a call in to him, hope to hear back soon.
Marshall visited our shop a couple of weeks ago, where I met him for the
first
time.  I had learned he lives just a few towns away and we spoke on the
phone,
got together once Christmas was over.  He has visited our chapter, although
wasn't there that meeting and didn't realize.
We did a full DC upright system install when he came up.  He sees a good
bit,
just not well enough to drive and see detail, but his appetite for learning
is voracious.
Marshall, we mean it, (locally and on the list) - assistance is available
from
many sources.  We have a vibrant chapter and really do want to help.  Don't
be shy about asking our members!
I sent Marshall off with water can/adapter and hose, not knowing what he
would need.  I can follow up on this with him.  I dearly believe that nobody
can
do it all, and many things, like strings, can be farmed out and commission
collected.
I offered to install a system for his customer and not charge him except for
the
system cost.
Ruth Phillips
ruth at alliedpiano.com