[pianotech] tool case

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jan 20 15:23:30 MST 2012

Nice ride!  Do some of your conservative customers look at you funny when
coming in leathers?  I had a Honda Rebel in my early years, but mainly for
parking around Univ of Wa studying with Steve Brady.  Snuck between two
parked cars, and never got a ticket. It was nice, except during the
constant Seattle rain!  Really fun when dry or...even sunny!

I got a similar bag, but smaller for running around the school all day.
Now, it's either getting too small, or I'm carrying too much around with
me again!  Time to clean it out.  But, you know...when you need that ONE
tool, it's down in the shop!  I could get one of those motorized carts
from the wheelchair place....I actually may need that some day, so don't
laugh!! ;>)

Our elevator went on the fritz last summer! Big Bummer!  I always left
that ONE TOOL downstairs in the shop. I lost 10 lbs, though! ( ;.)  )