[pianotech] tool case

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Jan 20 14:52:44 MST 2012

Like Wim, I picked up a cheap $25 case at WalMart. I had been using the tool
bag from Duluth Trading company and loved it, but it was a little too tall
to fit in the trunk of my new service vehicle, 1981 CB900C. I've put 4500
miles on it since Sept running service calls. I had it out yesterday and
today in 30 degree weather for another 100 miles. Last time I checked,
Duluth wasn't selling the tool bags. Maybe they just do it periodically.
This little bag does everything I need it to do, and it is so light. You get
a bigger bag and you just load it down with stuff you don't need 95% of the
time.

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/PianoRebuilderscom/137780082943148>
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____