[pianotech] Willamette Valley Flooding? O.T.

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 21 17:35:32 MST 2012

David said: "Sorry for OT, but this list can handle it. Hard to believe we
live
in the same country some times. Very little media coverage of
flooding unless you go looking for it. Anyone not OK?"

David ,
The degree of "disaster" is greatly over-blown by the stupid Media,... as
usual.  Yes, there were a few lives lost. That is sad. However, nothing to
worry about on this front.<G> I had about 2 feet of snow. Just enough to
put a crimp on my constant galavanting.<G> (It only slowed me down and
that's all. Being Born & Raised in Alaska, I don't find this sort of thing
troubling<G>) It's mostly the CA types that don't know how todeal with
"inclement weather", imo.<G>
Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.