[pianotech] Charges (posted on my website)

Wally Scherer afinetune at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 09:30:43 MST 2012

Since I started using an hourly rate for everything, I have eliminated a lot of problems for myself and for my customers. I can usually give an estimate for a job based on past experience, but I make sure the customer knows it will be based on time. Most people will accept this way of pricing, though some prefer to know a set price ahead of time. I also have a list of common problems and estimated times on my website. Many first time customers call me already having seen my price list and are OK with it.

Wally

A FINE TUNE - Piano Tuning & Repairs
Wallace T. Scherer, piano technician, music educator
Serving professional and amateur musicians since 1979
5020 Canal Drive, Lake Worth, Florida, 33463-8014
Telephone: 561-432-4121
Web page: http://aftune.angelfire.com