[pianotech] Cutting keytops with a table saw

Dale Probst dale at wardprobst.com
Wed Jan 25 13:05:10 MST 2012

I've used all the below and for my use have settled on a tuned bandsaw with a good blade. A good fence to guide and a stop block ends each cut precisely. It's a little safer for me than a table saw and more accurate that a router or safety planer (for me).
My two cents,
DP
Dale Probst
Registered Piano Technician