[pianotech] Anniversary

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 13:34:36 MST 2012

Haha, as much as usual, and also hopped up 56 stairs...well, actually 66!  I did do a special video for my 56th, requested by the producers of "Growing Bolder"; a website and TV show by the same name. The web profile will be out in a few weeks, and will air on their TV show in the fall.

Cheers,

Terry "UniGeezer" Peterson
"Over 50, and not '2' Tired!"
www.unigeezer.com