[pianotech] Screw Adjustable Key leveling

David Stanwood stanwood at tiac.net
Wed Jan 25 05:17:30 MST 2012

Years ago I saw a piano built with screws down through the key just
behind the balance rail bushing.  This is an old design.  The bottom
of the screw contacted the back side of the balance rail cloth
punching and the keys could be leveled by turning the screw.  I'd
love to get a picture of this design for my class "Off Center Balance
Rail Bearings".   Any help would be appreciated.

David Stanwood