[pianotech] Acorn wanted

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Thu Jan 26 09:45:20 MST 2012

Oh, take a chance.they might not only give you the time of day but they
might also sell you the acorn nut.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 - Cell  360.388.6525

 <mailto:del at fandrichpiano.com> del at fandrichpiano.com -
<mailto:ddfandrich at gmail.com> ddfandrich at gmail.com