[pianotech] Piano Dusters

John Ashcraft jaashcraft at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 11:41:18 MST 2012

I have used a cotton tee-shirt with a small amount of distilled water,
wrung out to an a damp dry, then lightly pulled across the piano in the
same direction as the satin finish lines. It removes the dust and
discharges static electricity, keeping the piano cleaner. (This was an
extension of the method I developed to clean my vinyl records in the 60s.)
-JAA