[pianotech] Piano Dusters

Albert Picknell pnrfqsnrk at yahoo.ca
Thu Jan 26 11:27:45 MST 2012

Thanks Paul

I haven't used a feather duster since I was quite young (my parents had one around the house), but I did kind of wonder if they might scratch some finishes.  I'll definitely avoid those.  I was also thinking that wool on high-gloss finishes might not be so good, so thanks for your comment on that as well.  I think I'll confine my search to cotton and microfiber products.

Any more comments, anecdotes, etc. are welcome.

Cheers,
Bert