[pianotech] WOW - A - SUPER - BEGINNER

Tom Rhea, Jr. rheapiano at cox.net
Thu Jan 26 16:44:58 MST 2012

Hi David,

Please accept my most humble apologies for even suggesting that you are
English.  Coming from a Scot heritage on both sides of my family (Father:
Highland Campbell and Mother: MacDonald), I should have been more sensitive
concerning the great divide in the UK between England and Scotland.

When I was in the U.S. Navy, my submarine made a port visit to British
Submarine Base at Faslane where I spent some time on Shore Patrol with the
MOD.  When they found out that I had descended from the Clans Campbell and
MacDonald, both of the MODs that I was travelling with marveled that I was
still alive!

If you travel down to that area, please give my regards to Greenock, Dunoon
and the Holy Loch, Helensburg and Glasgow.  I remember them well.

Best regards,

Tom

Rhea Piano Service

Tom Rhea, Jr., Technician