[pianotech] Kawai puzzler

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat Jan 28 19:28:48 MST 2012

Sometimes when you make several different repairs/adjustments, you never know exactly which little thing you did solved the problem. In this case, it might not have been be the spring. It could have been be a combination of a slightly tight damper lever center and gunk on the spoon.

Just guessing

Wim