[pianotech] Kawai puzzler

Larry T. ltpianoman at comcast.net
Sat Jan 28 17:47:14 MST 2012

Just a quick thought about why a constrained spring would make the damper
hang up... I think the spring has to slide a little in the groove to keep
the correct alignment of the damper head. A constrained spring would keep
the head at a slight angle. But I could be wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Trischetta
Scranton PA