[pianotech] WOW - A - SUPER - BEGINNER

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sun Jan 29 12:13:12 MST 2012

Oh yes indeed. I have never tried it, but I have seen it done for the
customer in front of me.  After all, a deep fried Mars Bar (it gets
fried in batter) is just a slightly richer version of the elegant Pain
Au Chocolat!

People say we in Scotland should eat the mediterranean diet - lots of
oily fish and salads. I say, gimme the Mediterranean climate, and I'll
eat the diet!

David.
www.davidboyce.co.uk