[pianotech] Off Topics!!!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 29 13:14:32 MST 2012

Y'all are saying, (Under various "subjects"):
Subject: Re: [pianotech] WOW - A - SUPER - BEGINNER

Remember, we are talking about a people that have deep fried Mar's Bars.
Now, that I haven't tried, but supposedly they are good.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia
On 29-01-2012, at 2:19 AM, Horace Greeley wrote:

> Hi, John,
>
> Seriously???? Deep fried haggis????
>
> Please...some of us have just eaten...(and, not deep fried haggis...).
>

> Just what kind of torpedoes were you trial-ing?"

Shall We ALL follow protocol and either change the Subject Line And/Or mark
as OFF TOPIC????
PLEASE???!!

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police