[pianotech] Deep-fried OT

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 29 13:09:16 MST 2012

In that vein...or in our veins...my wife and I were in a diner in Sioux Falls SD, where they offered deep-fried Twinkies (purportedly a favorite of a certain half-governor)...we had to try the dish (natuerlich) and found it strangely satisfying!

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40 at sbcglobal.net

> Remember, we are talking about a people that have deep fried Mar's Bars.

Ah...yes...that does help put things into some kind of perspective....

> Now, that I haven't tried, but supposedly they are good.

Perhaps...(but,
 only perhaps)...if they were warmed just enough to be rolled in corn
flakes (Kellogg's, of course), then frozen, and then fried to a light
crackly crunch...but, no...I suspect that my chocaholic side is taking
over.

Happy Sunday!

Horace