[pianotech] dusters

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 30 12:45:05 MST 2012

Dean said: "Easy, Joe. :-) Some of us don't mind the feel of the
microfiber, and we have
very good results with it. I've had good and bad results with cotton, FWIW.
When using cotton rags be careful to avoid the seams that might have
synthetic thread.

Recently I discovered Rain-X glass cleaner with microfiber towel works
really well on the high gloss poly finishes."

Dean,
Ahhh! If you were using real Shop Clothes w/o and stitching, rather than
doing it on the very cheap, using recycled t-shirts and whatever, you
wouldn't have that problem. If the "microfiber" stuff works for you, fine.
I've had a few bad situations with the stuff, so don't recommend it to my
custormers. That's outside of my not liking the feel of the darned stuff.
Use what works, I guess.<G>
K?
joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.