[pianotech] Acorn needed

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 20:30:15 MST 2012

William

With this being an 1861 square grand, the first question I would ask is, will it fit? If the acorn does fit, because Steinway currently makes only chrome ones, the next question is, do you continue to search for a brass one, or do you take what they have, and modify it? (Get it brass plated or paint it gold).Personally, I would get the chrome one and get it plated.

Wim