[pianotech] In need of a Gulbransen player right pedal bracket.

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Mon Jan 30 20:56:03 MST 2012

The Gulbransen player, my next project, the right pump pedal bracket is broken on.

It broke right at the point of the L (where the back of the ell is screwed to the back of the exhauster and the bottom
of the ell at the bottom / back pivot point of the pedal arm assembly)

I hope this is clearer than mud !

I can have a picture ready in a couple of days.

Thanks, Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years