[pianotech] Acorn needed

atrav27 at att.net atrav27 at att.net
Tue Jan 31 08:25:08 MST 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Piano Boutique
Some how, I just think it should be brass like the hinges and such.  I wouldn't put nickel tuning
pins on it.  If you have a suggestion, I would be glad to hear it.

For sure stick with brass. McMaster Carr should have one. Even if you find one from them without the
right threads, that's easy to change threads as long as the size is proper. You'll probably end up
with a box...

Sometimes it's hard to send a direct link to the McMaster catalog pages, but click on 'Nuts',
'Acorn', then you should scroll to brass.
Try this link
http://www.mcmaster.com/#acorn-nuts/=g1nful

or start with www.mcmaster.com

-Aron-