[pianotech] Young Chang

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 25 11:00:44 MDT 2012

Will:
The fact is that YC has a Lifetime Warranty on the actions of these pianos. It is a written guarantee.  They have neglected to inform their customers, and they should have had a recall. Customers should not have to pay for the defective parts. There was a time when they charged $100 for a set of brackets and paid nothing to install.
At least they changed that policy, to their credit.
Paul McCloud
AccuronePianoService.com