[pianotech] mouse contamination.....yada yada!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 28 09:07:40 MDT 2012

John Ross said:
"Do you still go outdoors?
I really do think that you are carrying things too far.
I believe in taking normal precautions, gloves, mask and coveralls to be
washed afterwards.
I don't believe in psychiatrists or psychologists, but in your case I will
make an exception.
Sorry to be so blunt."

John,
Oh, for gawd's sake! I merely gave you the most extreme example and the way
around it , from  a medical standpoint! Please re-read my post. Sheesh! You
can pick your nose and scratch yer butt, while cleaning out rodent poop,
all ya want. I don't really give a rip. Just don't tell me I didn't give
you proper warning and ammunition as to how it should be done! Got it? Good
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I