[pianotech] iPhone or Not iPhone

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 20:13:42 MDT 2012

Here is what I can do on my Iphone.

1. make and receive phone calls, using my blue tooth while I'm driving.
2. make appointments, which are then transferred automatically to my lap top computer, using Explorer
3. take pictures, which I can send to my lop top, to share later with you guys.
4. I have about 75 contacts on my phone, including e-mail addresses.
5. read my e-mail messages and answer them.
6. surf the web, and look up important information.
7. It has the capabilities to look up addresses and then guide me to them, but I don't use that feature. (I still use a map)
8. Last but not least, play solitaire while I'm waiting for a customer to come home.

I bought the phone because I need to be able to do the first two, but the other features are kind of neat, too.

BTW, when I take the phone in with me to tune a piano, I also take the blue tooth, so that when I receive a call, my hands are free to write down appointments, or, when it's my wife, I can continue working while I'm talking to her.

Wim