[pianotech] iPhone or Not iPhone

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 21:28:17 MDT 2012

I say get it!

I've used iPhones for the past 5-6 years. Currently have the 4s. Siri alone
is almost worth the price of admission. Plus having music, podcasts,
internet, mapping, GPS, calendar, etc. just makes sense these days.

We're sort of in between the 4s and the next model. You might want to wait
for the latest. I usually try to pick my upgrade times when they release
the newest.

John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS

--