[pianotech] Finish Repair Question - Should be Case Repair Question

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 05:14:47 MDT 2012

Yes, I've used it to shape and repair molding. Wonderful and time saving product that will hold up over time.

Al -
High Point, NC

On Jun 6, 2012, at 5:29 PM, Euphonious Thumpe wrote:

I had to replace a 4" chunk of rim molding on a Chickering Ampico years ago, and had success mixing dry aniline powder with one of those "Tootsie Roll" type ("Wood-Epox"?) doughs that you knead. It took a bit of experimentation and going over with touch-up markers to get the color/grain right, but you'd be hard pressed to find the repair today.