[pianotech] S&S K(52) Restoration

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jun 8 10:45:38 MDT 2012

Yeah, but doesn't that backscale length look like it could stand some improvement? And is the bridge on an apron (cantilevered) - kinda looks like it? If so, I'd sure look into losing the apron, moving the bridge way forward and gluing a new bass bridge to the soundboard - rather than worrying about 3 mm difference in string length. Probably no more effort than grinding and installing agraffes, but way more reward.

Terry Farrell