[pianotech] Metro Vac 'n Blo (Now way OT)

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Jun 19 07:01:17 MDT 2012

I started composing a rant last evening and it started to drift into the
CAFO issue. And feeding antibiotics to animals for a variety of reasons
(the last of which is to actually treat an infection). And the superbugs
we're producing with all our attempts at cleanliness with hand sanitizer
and antibacterial hand soaps (ABHS). Dean May (I'm pretty certain it was
he) mentioned here not too long ago about ABHS, which got me to thinking,
and I no longer use ABHS's...

Farm air isn't really "clean". I once had an army doctor tell me that I was
from the midwest. He did not determine that by listening to my accent, but
rather by looking at my chest x-ray. He noted some anomalies on my lungs
that are caused by microbes found in midwest soil (I drove tractor for my
uncle while in JHS and HS.)

I support my local sustainable farming practitioners whenever possible.

End of abbreviated, un-ranted rant.
Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN