[pianotech] Console Leg (Paul Milesi)

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Wed Jun 20 13:59:47 MDT 2012

Ah, what one might call a console leg tourniquet.

One thing to be sure of: have something wrapped tight or clamped around
the leg as you turn it back onto the screw, even if the glue is well set
up. .
And of course it's important that the hole is sized properly after the
two pieces are glued back together.

Susan Kline