[pianotech] Yellow pages

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Jun 21 06:17:53 MDT 2012

Yes, take the free line listing only if you must retain a land line business
phone. Better yet, port your business number to your cell phone and save
even more money.

I did this years ago. It has eliminated my listing altogether from the
Yellow Pages, and I have had a few people mention they had trouble looking
up my number. But they did find me. My customers get regular mailings from
me, and usually they place the mailer on the piano to remind themselves.
Active customers (within the last 5-8 years) get a mailer 4 times a year,
inactive get it once a year.

Go to Google Maps. Locate your business. Google will allow you to edit your
listing for free. You can ad all kinds of useful info: multiple phone
numbers, email, web address, etc. This is free, folks, and people are using
it. I get a lot of calls from Google, more than I ever got from YP.

YMMV

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802

  _____