[pianotech] Improving the content of this list

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 20:45:14 MST 2012

There you go again, Wim, spouting your mouth about something you know nothing
about.

For the record, I am on GREAT terms with all the St. Louis techs, except for
maybe the latest ones I have never met. You
see I don't get a chance to go to the meetings varying often. And when I do,
they welcome me with open arms and are very
cordial and most everyone ask how things are and say that they miss me at the
meetings.

So, if you are going to speak ill of me, please, get your facts straight !

Duaine

Well Duaine, just as you claim that no one in St. Louis likes me, I guess what you don't know is that there might be a couple of members who "welcome you with open arm", I've heard from various sources that they think so little of you, that they wish you would rather not show up.

WIm

PS. Oh, and by the way, you tuning business is going to get even slimmer, because one of Jan's former piano students is getting into the business. More competition to take away you clients.