[pianotech] Accident

Richard W. Bushey rbushey4 at embarqmail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:58:52 MST 2012

Paul, that reminds me of a saying my dad always told me when learning to drive, you can be right....and you can be dead right.  That always stuck with me as a teenage driver....and beyond!  Drive defensively and don't rely on your rights...You may be right...the other guy...nuts! : )

Richard W. Bushey
Richard's Piano Service
www.RichardsPianoService.com
Rbushey at RichardsPianoService.com