[pianotech] elbows

Laura Olsen ajoyfulsound at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 11:32:47 MST 2012

Yes, Marshall
I routinely leave the action in for this job. The vacuum is right next to me. Cross legged on the floor works for me but I'm probably shorter than you.

Have you ever broken a wippen with your "crunch" technique?  Some don't crunch so well. The soldering iron beats having to replace/repair the wippen and loose the advantage of not pulling the action. I can install and get the lost motion set in one trip, under 3 hours.

Laura