[pianotech] Sandy's impact on our business

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sun Nov 25 20:00:53 MST 2012

Susan

Neither of us are economist, by a long shot, so I can't defend your point of view. All I can go by is what economists say.

"Reconstruction and related purchases and hiring may range from $140 billion to $240 billion and increase U.S. economic growth by 0.5 percentage point next year, assuming $50 billion in losses, according to Economic Outlook Group LLC, a Princeton, New Jersey-based forecasting firm."

Wim