[pianotech] reproducing unit

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 1 12:15:36 MDT 2012

Patrick asked:
"I have a customer who wants me to remove the non-functioning reproducing
system from her 1925 Kimball baby grand. I would apprciate some hints on
the best way to remove it. Also, if anyone is interested in having it, let
me know.
Thanks
Patrick,
Might I suggest selling the whole thang on eBay and list it as a
"BODANCHOR"....guaranteed to weather the worst storms.<G>
Happy Monday. Seriously, best person to as that is Lar...aka Larry Fischer.
He's da man on those thangs.
Best,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.