[pianotech] Lowering the stack on a Steinway

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 19:09:14 MDT 2012

Ron, please don't edit and quote my comment out of context. (Let's leave that to the politicians!) I thought I'd made it clear that the cutting surface is the vinyl baseboard molding ON TOP of the plate glass -- not the glass itself! (If I failed in this regard, I apologize.) I mentioned it because the wide length of this stuff is helpful,
and it's a tiny fraction of the cost of the commercially available cutting surfaces.
     Now, if you can bear to "play nice", and please specify, with facts, why this stuff is bad as a cutting surface, and what I should use instead, kindly elucidate.

Thumpe