[pianotech] Steinway Artist

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 09:24:43 MDT 2012

FWIW
 In spite of my slightly original sarcastic remarks and lame attempt hoping to produce humor it is worth noting that to fund, develop and promote such a network of pianos thru out the country is expensive no matter who does it. Imagine what type of beaters top flight pianist and their audiences would have been subjected to at different venues around the country without these types of programs.
 Aaaand  credit goes to other companies as  well, Baldwin, Mason and Hamlin, Yamaha, & Kawai.

Dale Erwin R.P.T.
Erwin's Piano Restoration Inc.
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S. pianos
www.Erwinspiano.com