[pianotech] OT: BOYCOTT DELL

John Ross jrpiano at bellaliant.net
Sun Oct 14 14:52:49 MDT 2012

Sounds like the guy that sold it to you, knew there was a problem, and got rid of it to an unsuspecting purchaser.
Almost like some of the pianos an Craigs list.
Buyer beware, hire a Piano Technician to check it out before purchase.
Guess what, you should have had it checked out by a competent computer tech.
You should have known better.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia