[pianotech] Fwd: OT: BOYCOTT DELL

tunerboy3 at comcast.net tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 14 18:41:13 MDT 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----

Agreed it isn't Dells fault and they don't know who you are. You didn't buy it from them. That's like someone buying a grey market Yamaha 2nd hand expecting Yamaha to help them with a problem. My son bought a cell phone 2nd hand the same way through Ebay only to find that the previous owner had a fairly large unpaid balance on the phone. The phone company refused to turn it on for him until the balance was paid in full... He wound up buying another phone... They are under no obligation to help you.

Jerry Groot RPT