[pianotech] Steinway Artist

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 14 13:16:21 MDT 2012

Ryan said:
"Posting a question like this to the list is one, often productive way to
get an answer to a question. However, the best approach, I believe, is to
simply contact Steinway and hear it from the source. They are only a phone
call or email away. I have found them very nice to deal with."

Ryan,
But, really, that would be the best way. However, it's not EASIEST way.<G>
The current generation wants INSTANT answers to  questions and soulutions
to problems. We all are falling into that abyss.<G> This media is causing
it. Gone are the days when a person will simply call someone for advice,
etc. However, we are in the era of everyone TALKING, incessanty, and I
might add inanely. Because of the way the world is, we all seek to shut it
out more and more, with our TOYS.<G> I see it as a problem. Whereas, this
generation sees it as the way things should be. Pity. I think I'll go for a
hike and listen to nature. Such a sweet song.<G> Suggest you do as well.<G>
Best Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police