[pianotech] Wurlitzer with expanding brackets?

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Mon Oct 15 16:47:24 MDT 2012

Repost from the "other" list...  ;-)

-----
For everyone's edification. Hammer blocking, double striking, and an action spread of 111.0, along with a confirmation from YC of the model and serial number, means I'm changing brackets this week!  YC shipped them today. Sam at YC was very responsive and efficient.

I saw in a much earlier post that someone said YC's contact info was not on their website.  The contact info for Sam Son is now on their "about us" page.  Worked like a champ!

This page has all the contact info... http://youngchang.com/index.php/about-us/contact-us
-----

Regards,

Rob McCall