[pianotech] OT: BOYCOTT DELL

Noah Frere noahfrere at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 09:06:56 MDT 2012

I wasn't aware Dell made pianos. If note F1 isn't functioning, try seeing
if the front of the key is rubbing on the keyslip. If that's good, check
the regulation. Maybe your hitting the key too hard and it's slipping from
under the knuckle. As far as the other F keys are concerned, beware the
piano if it has an F9 key - it may be a fake.